Sunday, June 11, 2006

There's No Place Like Kansas

Well, bloggers, I am now in Kansas with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kay. I love it! The house is so big that Daddy doesn't have to walk in circles when he tries to put me to sleep. I also have TWO beds here. Three if you count Mommy and Daddy's! I've seen almost all of my aunts and uncles. Thank goodness they have digital cameras or else this blog thing would have been very short-lived.

Daddy spends the week studying. I guess that he has something called the Bar coming up. I don't know what the big deal is. So I just hang out with Mommy all day, every day, 24/7, no breaks, just the two of us... oh yeah and Grandpa Tom, Grandma Kay, Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Ellen, Uncle Pete (until last Tuesday), Vito (the world's greatest living dog), and a ton of visitors! I think Vito has been feeling down now that everyone is giving me so much attention.

Since it is my first summer, I have been trying to do some summer things. Here's a picture of me "sending out the vibe" by the pool


I try to stick to a daily workout, usually consisting of kicking my legs sporadically, flailing my arms around, and lifting my head up. If it makes me look this good maybe I should try to market the workout worldwide.



Busted! So I'm actually taking a bath, but as you can see, my parents are already teaching me crucial lessons in modesty.

Although sometimes it feels more like a probe than a bath


The best part is when I'm done and I get to play Star Wars.


Don't judge a Jedi by the color of his robe. I've got mad skills.

- JP

1 comment: