Sunday, June 11, 2006

An Open Letter To My Uncle Ed



Dear Uncle Ed,

Why haven't you come to visit me yet? Aren't I cute enough? I have seen everyone but you and Uncle Will, and my parents say that Uncle Will is in a whole other state. I don't know what that means, but it sounds bad. I got my hopes up when I heard you were coming with Uncle Leo last weekend, but then you never came. I cried every night in between the hours of 6pm and 9pm since I've arrived. That might not be so much because of you, but we'll never know for sure until you come. Don't you want to see me? I traveled 800 miles from Michigan to Kansas and my parents say that you only live 50 miles away. I hope that I don't have to wait until Aunt Molly's wedding to see you. Please come soon!!

Love,

Jared

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared is SO CUTE! Look at those big, beautiful eyes! I have never seen a baby that looks so much like both of his parents. He's just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Jared - This is your grandpa Mike. Don't you have some homework or something to do instead of playing with the computer?

Anonymous said...

Jared - This is your 2nd Cousin John. You don't know me yet, though you will be very interested in knowing that I too, can vomit all over the place. You are very handsome, thank God for a good looking mother! Sorry Justin.... Congradulations you two! John Rose