
Race Car Onesie - $2
Burp Cloth - $3
Crib Sheet - $5
Mommy's Handmade Quilt - $15
Projectile vomit right before naptime - Priceless
(Disclaimer - May not reflect actual prices)
"You will see greater things than this." And he said to him, "Amen, amen, I say to you, you will see the sky opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man." Jn 1:50-51
1 comment:
Dear Jared,
You are certainly growing up on the right path...and so cute, too. I hope to meet you some day, and I hope someday, you may meet your newest cuzin - Allison (my newest baby sweetheart). I also hope both of your G&Gs know how blessed they are to be with you (or close by) as your learn the first few lessons in life, to smile, to play, to fascinate...
May He continue to bless us all!
Post a Comment