Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Lot Goin' On

So I've been up to quite a bit the past few weeks. First, I went to sleep one day and woke up in a magical land called Lincoln. My friend Simon lives there, so we got to play lots, but I guess that he thought I was being too loud.

We did have a great time sharing the enchanted guitar (as long as Simon's dad wasn't playing, right, Simon?)

My dad on the other hand spent the whole trip eating snacks, watching college basketball and trying to squeeze in naps. I want to grow up to be just like him!

Let's see. Then I went to my first baseball game ever! I went to go see my dad's cousins play on their college team.

Oh boy did I ever get into the action! Go team! Score a goal unit!

And now that I'm walkin' all over the place, I figure that I should probably help around the house a little.
Dad says if I don't pull my weight that I'm gonna get kicked to the curb. I don't know what that means, but I better start watching my weight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jared! Nice...torso.

- emily