
Here I am with Dad and Aunt Molly on the streets of A-town. Usually I'm not allowed out this late.
"You will see greater things than this." And he said to him, "Amen, amen, I say to you, you will see the sky opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man." Jn 1:50-51
2 comments:
Hey Jared, I miss you so much. Just wanted to tell you that each time you post a blog you are beginning to look more and more like your father. Hope that your parents got a camera so that you can have more postings, I love to hear how you are doing.
-Aunt Ellen
Hi guys!
Jared is beautiful- congratulations again! we miss you at youth group, justen! hope all goes well with your exam- you'll be in my prayers.
Have a great week!
-ellen
Post a Comment